Located in northeast New York, Warren County is now a New York State Empire Zone and a Foreign Trade Zone. Approximately 200 miles from New York City, Montreal and Boston; 50 miles from Albany and 30 miles from Saratoga, Warren County is close to major markets and support services, providing suburb opportunities for sustainable business.
As the population continues to grow, there is an excellent workforce available in Warren County. By offering a quality work environment, combined with a wide variety of business locations and first class infrastructure, the County is positioned to attract and sustain business in downtown Glens Falls, a fully-serviced industrial park, or a local community. Warren County's skilled workforce boasts productivity levels 20% higher than the national average. Use this website to access the resources Warren County can offer your business.
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Apply for an E911 Address
- Doing Business with Warren County
- Occupancy Tax Info & Forms
- Occupancy Survey Comparison 1994-2012
- "Return the Favor" Veteran's Discount Program
- Surplus Sales
- Weights & Measures
- Employment & Training
- Economic Development Corporation
- Geographical Information System
- Planning and Community Development
- Industrial Development Agency
- Local Development Corporation