WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH NEWS
Warren County Health Services has released its annual reports for 2019-2021, which includes data on many public health topics. Read it here.
Warren County Public Health's November newsletter is available here.
Our Health Services team took a look at local public health statistics regarding cancer, tobacco use and immunizations. Take a look at what they found in the attached documents. Cancer rates.Tobacco use. Immunization stats.
Check out our Public Health video podcasts here on YouTube.
Healthy People in Healthy Communities
Promote Physical and Mental Health and Prevent Disease, Injury, and Disability Maximize the Health Potential of all Residents in Warren County
Working together and committed to excellence, we protect, promote, and provide for the health of our citizens through prevention, science, services, collaboration, and the assurance of quality health card delivery.
Warren County Health Services has openings for full time homecare nurses as well as therapists. For more information on how to apply, go to warrencountyny.gov/VAF.
WHAT WE DO:
- Maternal Child Health Program
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program
- Child Find Program
- Early Intervention Program (Birth - 3 years)
- Preschool Program for Children With Disabilities (3-5 years)
- Health Education Program
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Emergency Response Planning
- Communicable Disease Control Programs
- Immunization Program
The Home Care Division of Health Services is responsible for two major programs that are not "mandated", but allow the County to ensure full area coverage and offer charity care (where necessary) which other providers may not be inclined to offer:
- Certified Home Health Agency
Warren County Home Care Division is certified regularly by the New York State Department of Health to provide home care services for Medicare and Medicaid programs. All insurances are accepted and charity care is provided when necessary. As a Certified Agency we are able to bill the insurance providers directly for all services rendered.
The agency provides skilled and supportive care to residence in Warren County allowing them to remain in their home.
Our services are available 7 days per week including:
- Wound Care Program
- Disease Management Programs
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Medical Social Services, Nutritional Services
- Home Health Aide Services/Personal Care Aide Services
- IV Therapy
- Telemedicine Program
- PRI/SCREEN Assessments
- Early Intervention /CPSE Therapies
- Long Term Home Health Care Program
- UAS-NY Certified
The agency served over 2000 residents in 2012 and made over 50,000 home visits.