EAP is an employer-sponsored program that provides short-term counseling services free-of-charge to employees and their immediate family members when personal concerns at home or at work interfere with performance, personal happiness, or family relationships. Services are completely confidential to the fullest extent of the law.
Employee Assistance Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-800-734-6072
Office: 559 Glen Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Hours of Operation:
Office appointments are available:
Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, with evening and weekend hours available for your convenience.
EAP crisis counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Legal and Financial Services Program
The following services are available through our EAP's enhanced program.
These services are available to every employee who is eligible to use EAP. Questions about eligibility should be directed to your Human Resources Department or to the EAP office at (518)-793-9768. To get started with your consultation, simply call our CLC Incorporated Partner at 800-541-9701. Inform the CLC representative that you are a member of Adirondack EAP and provide the name of your employer.
Examples of the types of matters for which members may use this program include:
- Legal - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial thirty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost with a network attorney. In the event that you wish to retain a participating attorney after the initial consultation, you will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the attorney's normal hourly rate.
- Mediation - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial thirty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate matter at no cost with a network mediator. In the event that the member wishes to retain a participating mediator after the initial consultation, they will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the mediator's normal hourly rates.
- Financial - Each member is entitled to no cost telephonic consultation with CLC's staff model financial counselors. These services are provided by seasoned financial professionals and licensed CPA's. Telephone consultations are generally limited to thirty minutes per issue. Local referrals are available for more complex financial planning issues.
- Tax Consultation and Preparation - Members are entitled to receive up to thirty minutes of telephonic income tax planning related consultation per year on each separate tax issue they encounter. All personal income tax documents are prepared by a CPA at a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the CPA's normal fee.
- Civil / Consumer Issues
- Personal / Family Legal Services
- IRS Matters
- Real Estate
- Criminal Matters
- Debt/Credit Counseling
- Estate Planning Law
- Tax Consultation and /Preparation
- Motor Vehicle
- Financial Services