The Office of Community Services for Warren and Washington Counties is keenly aware of the emotional impact that disaster and trauma can have on individuals. We are actively working with the County Health Departments and Emergency Management officials in both Warren and Washington Counties to develop the capacity for an organized mental health response in event of certain types of declared disaster.
In the event of certain types of declared disaster, public information regarding disaster mental health issues may be posted on this page.
Disaster Mental Health Resources
- NYS Office of Mental Health Disaster Resources
- CDC Disaster Mental Health Resources
- NYS Department of Health Emergency Preparedness
- National Mental Health Information Center Coping with Traumatic Stress and Anxiety
- SAMHSA - Disaster Relief Information
- CDC - Talking With Children
- National Mental Health Association Coping with Disaster
- Warren County Health Services
- Washington County Public Health and Nursing
- American Red Cross - Adirondack Saratoga Chapter
- Emergency Preparedness Resources for Community Providers